Thursday, November 18, 2010

just some stuff :)


Thanksgiving Feast at the Twinners Preschool! They thought having Dad at school was the best thing in the world, Ella enjoyed eating a bag of chips, and I wondered how Subway sandwiches had any connection to a Thanksgiving Feast ;)


So you think you can dance. I should have posted the 14 pictures before this that Channa's mom took trying to get one with all of us in it...and not completely blurry. We were crying we were laughing so hard. Apparently iphone blogging isn't for everyone...love you Cherry :) FUN FUN night!


Lauren is still doing her hair daily. Well.....like three times a day. She is actually really really good, considering she is 4. It makes me laugh too, for obvious reasons. The other day Hallie said "I wish I could do my own hair like Lauren" So I told her she had to practice if she ever wanted to learn! She said "WELL!! every time I put my hand up to put the elastic in, my hand hides the elastic and I can't see what I'm doing!" That dang hand. ha ha


Disney on Ice
I love Ariel the best.


They love the $63.00 cotton candy & snow cones. Note to self: snow cones are even more of a mess than cotton candy...if you can even believe that.


This is the four thousandth FIRST sippy of rotten milk we've found at our house. I'm kind of to the point where I say chuck em. (Ryan hates rotten sippies probably more than ANYTHING so he's no help) Well... Lauren finds the rotten sippy, I say throw it away...she cries because its apparently her "FAVORITE ONE!" lol. So I tell her to wash it herself. and look at her....smiling away! Cleaning rotten milk. Hilarious


I'm busy busy working away making cute clothing for people to wear!!! Don't I have the best job ever?! :) A designing, personal shopper! Seriously I LOVE it, and love all the people I get to work with!! This is on the back of some jackets for Northridge Drill Team. It's even cuter in real life :)


...and still taking lots of pictures, and selling card templates! You know...in my spare time :) But the truth is, I love everything I get to do. Except when I had to clean Ella's poop off my carpet today. WHY OH WHY is she already to the taking off her diaper stage???? xo

4 comments:

Tara and Andrew said...

So good to see you the other day! I am SO jealous that you got to go to SYTYCD...I went last year and it was the best thing ever. And I really REALLY wanted to see Neal. Boo...Your twins kill me they are so cute!

Katie Price said...

i ALMOST have cleavage in that picture. maybe next year. that was so much fun. emory does the same thing with her sippies. like i'm cutting off her right arm if i throw away one of the thousand princess sippies we have.

love you.

Katie Price said...

oh ya i forgot to say dang snow cones and dang $47 cotton candy and dang disney on ice. i can't believe you went again.

Unknown said...

"WELL!! every time I put my hand up to put the elastic in, my hand hides the elastic and I can't see what I'm doing!"

I busted up!

You are one busy lady! Great job with all your talents!