Thursday, October 28, 2010

you can thank my iphone

I uploaded a bunch of pictures from my phone to my computer and laughed at 98% of them! Probably because they were all taken by the twins. I'm just going to go ahead and say they love every little detail of their lives and want to remember it. OR probably they just think its really cool they can snap a picture of anything they want. It happens all.day.long! :) SO for you...enjoy some pictures of our little family the last few months....
love park city!


YAHOOOOOO for a landscaped yard!!!


little stinker! not to mention the food on her face is no accident. you can always count on that. -and NOT because she has a lazy mom.


we made it to the last day of the 25th street farmers market! The twins
and Charley(their bff, who conveniently lives across the street! wonderful!!!)
riding the little train


riding merry-go-rounds of course! **I love the person who invented the idea of swiping a card instead of those nasty germ-covered tokens!**


Gabel. my children have neighborhood pets :) I prefer those kind!


loving preschool! on a field trip to the fire station. FIRE?? "get down and get out!!" They say it soo funny!!

3 little ladies :) Getting SO big.


you know. mermaid toothbrushes! these live at Grandma Cindy's for sleepovers. They must have been really excited to be sleeping over and using them :)


The sleepover pet from preschool! Cutest idea ever. and I don't mind those kind of pets either! Woah, that was really easy! I think I'm officially an iphone blogger :)

4 comments:

Keely Kellett said...

That takes some good pictures. I don't even want to tell you some of the things Braden has taken pictures of. Boys are weird.

The Bee Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big ALL of your girls are getting! They're adorable! Glad you like the i-phone thing. Maybe we well get to see more pictures :)

Bethany said...

So fun Chelsea! Your girls are so big, Ella is amazing and your girls know how to take a picture well ;) Learned it from mama.

Katie Price said...

step it up chels. i like you way too much to never get to read your blog.