Thursday, June 24, 2010

summer

We are having a great summer! Work for me is starting to be a little more under control, and we are LOVING our new house!!! I found this picture that made me laugh---

summer

It also made me miss having grass, a fence, and a garden.... I don't really miss the sandbox;) It is definitely worth giving those things up for a little bit, but gee my house gets dusty fast! I wish I could keep up with my kids, house, work, play, & my blog....but apparently I can't... I'll keep trying but until then here's a fun something I've been working on- maybe one day I'll have a reveal for you :)


froom

Happy Summer everyone!

3 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

I am glad your loving your new house. I sure miss those cute girls in Sunbeams though

Wendy Pippin said...

matching underwear too?? that's funny...cute girls- lets get together soon!!

allegra said...

ooh, a new house, how fun! i can't wait until we are out of this rental:) :) kinda jealous.

is that your couch? or a pillow? it's DARLING! wanna see more.... sounds like you're super busy. i loved your darlings in their fourth of july attire. such gorgeous girlies!