Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tonight I was looking through all the pictures I have missed out on blogging about, and came across the twins birthday party invitations.......

YES, this was from last year...NOT planning 3 months in advance. You can imagine how cool they thought I was that I made them look like Ariel :) Too bad after all the decorations and swimming pools were ready.....the RAINS came! Yes, last July 2nd it was a big fat rain storm. It sure didn't stop the kids from playing in the pool though. I can't believe it was almost a year ago. They have changed so much in the last year! The saddest thing (even more sad than the rain ruining our plans) is that Lauren still has Hallie convinced it was "HER" birthday. Even just a couple days ago Hallie told me she "really wanted to have a birthday before Lauren gets ANOTHER one!" See....even they are confused by being twins. ha ha.

2 comments:

Paige said...

So funnny!! I love it!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

That is flipping adorable.