Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Cohen

For those of you not in the facebook community, I wanted to share some happy news!  Here is the newest member of our family....Cohen Alden.  We could not be more thrilled and in love.  He was born on February 13th., and is so sweet!  Heaven to me, is snuggling a brand new baby....which is what I've been doing for the last month.  I am hoping that one day I can blog more about my pregnancy, and his birth.  Our little family has been so blessed.  I wish I could freeze time.  I constantly find myself trying to take it all in...  Here are a few photos from his first month of life.  

one of the sweet birth photos by Laci Davis.  I am so excited to see the rest! (see my nurse in the corner?!  She was AMAZING!!!!! I wish she could get my dr's pay check instead!)










luckily all four of my children got my husbands best physical feature...the lips :)

I am so so so obsessed with him!  

6 comments:

christy c larkin said...

I'm still out here in blog world! haha thanks for posting this chels- please DO post more about cohen! i could squish all your kids {i about just said only girls} everyone who comes to my house dies at cohens announcement :) love you

Summer said...

So glad you posted this! Congrats and you make BEAUTIFUL babies! The girls have gotten SOOO big!

Denis & Sarah said...

Chelsea, he is beautiful, as is the rest of your family. Congratulations! So happy for you.

Ally said...

Yay!

You amaze me. What a perfect family--Cohen is too lucky to get to come to you.

Congrats on a beautiful life, Chels! See you in June!

Oh, and I love your nurse too.:)

xoxoxo

Mitzi Jeppesen said...

Love him! I need to get over there and snuggle him more. (If you'll give him up for a minute!)

Natalie said...

I'm so glad I stopped on over! Very cute pictures of your little man :)