Tuesday, April 6, 2010

oh my....

The baby can dance!

ella dance 2

ella dance

Oh my gosh. I haven't laughed so hard in a LONG time! I was getting the girls ready for dance today and apparently Ella knew what was going on. I was getting them dressed and she stood in the middle of my floor looking at us...... and started to dance. LUCKILY I had taken pictures a few hours earlier in my room, so my camera was close!! I couldn't believe it. The more we laughed, the more she danced. Maybe because she is still my baby I think she's too little to a)know what's going on b)hold herself in that position. Pretty much it made my day....maybe my week! I love her!!!

8 comments:

Taya said...

What a cutie! That is too adorable.

Sugar Pop Creations said...

I can't believe how big she is! She is so dang adorable :)

Annie said...

Don't even get me started on how cute I think your "baby" is. Once you see my baby, you will realize how big yours really is getting. Heartbreaking isn't it? Can someone please slow down time?

McKell said...

I love it! She is such a cute little stinker. I need to see you & your girls soon!

Wendy Pippin said...

I really like the one hand on the floor & a foot in the air move...very impressive!

Leslie said...

I need her on my living room floor.
ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tami said...

I hate that she is getting so BIG, but that is really funny. We need to let McKade hang out with his girlfriend soon.

Jessica Kettle said...

stop it. that is so funny!! she is ready for her dance debut!