Thursday, March 25, 2010

oh man

ella

As much as I love this age, I'm afraid this summer is going to be a little rough. This baby runs as fast as she can---straight into the road. She puts EVERY rock she can find in her mouth(she even found some gum on the ground at the park yesterday- I threw up in my mouth) and now dumps her head straight under the water in the tub...like her sisters. Pretty much EVERYTHING I am terrified of her doing, she tries to do. I have to follow her around and watch her constantly. She is getting to be pretty funny though! Her current obsession is puppies, especially Clifford. She about falls off the couch when he comes on the tv. She has to take her blanket with her out of her crib, and would eat the WHOLE day if I would let her. We love her so much!
*Just pray I can keep up with her :) --oh ya, and could you also pray for her to grow some hair??

4 comments:

Paige said...

Your girl's are to die for, they are so adorable! I can just see it in the twins faces how funny and sly they are. Hope all is well!
Love ya,
Paige

McKell said...

First thought when I saw this picture- "Hmmm. Her hair & eyebrows look kind of red. Maybe she'll have my hair color!" {she would be so lucky!} :)
She's such a doll. Oh I love her!! Even though she can be naughty, she is so funny & sweet :)

Natalie said...

Oh boy, you are in for it. That was Porter last summer! Toddlers are quite the job. If I could skip over toddlerhood I might have 10 kids! Just kidding- it is really fun. But you're right, a lot of work! Good luck.

Leslie said...

I forget how hard it is to have a babe...it's a couple years of nonstop love and attention. But aren't you lucky?! What would I give for a little one-year-old to chase around all day...