Thursday, March 11, 2010

happy....

2.25.10 453

If this picture couldn't make me happy, I'm not sure what would. These two are getting SO big and SO grown up! They are constantly saying hilarious things and are getting so smart!! They are THE BEST of friends- It is the sweetest thing, and definitely makes my life a little easier. They are both content to draw on paper with a pen for hours....then they fold it....and tape it up. They repeat this probably 10 times a day. They are loving preschool and dance class. It is so fun watching them get excited and practice all the new things they learn. I can't believe in a few months they will be FOUR! Life goes by too fast...but I am SO happy to be their mother.

11 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Don't ask me why this makes me want to cry!!!!
I can't believe that my OWN twins are already 4.
SO sad!
Wait till the baby starts growing up and saying things like... "Oh Momma! Yook sassa"
Which means... "Ooo, Mom, you look sassy!"
LOL.
I about died! I can't believe how FAST these little people grow.
It's so fun to watch and go through, but so sad that they are only little once.
Shelley
houseofsmiths.blogspot.com

Laci said...

This is my favorite photo of them Ever. Where is this? Seriously the way they are looking at each other, her hair, the holding hands, the coloring. You know I love it if I got our of my reader to comment ;) good job you cute mom

Anonymous said...

That is so PRESH! I love how they are holding hands so dantey:) You have an adorable family, and you are darling as well! I was doing Burkell White's hair the other day and we were talking about dance and she mentioned your name and I was like"DING! Does she have twins?" So I was excited to have a lil connection:) I love that girl! But anywho, cute cute familia!

Jessica Kettle said...

i'm with laci. FAVORITE. PICTURE. EVER. i vote canvas. ummm, and will you let me borrow the backdrop when my baby is born?

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture! So sweet :)

Leslie said...

Oh my word. Those two need to get near their aunt Leslie so she can squish them to BITS!

Wendy Pippin said...

That is such a great moment you caught,nice work...they look beautiful.

Katie Price said...

Try SEVEN. Kill me now. I love this picture. It makes me think of how they must have been when they were in your belly. I wish everyone could have the kind of connection that twins get to have - you are one lucky mama. I miss you.

Andrew and Lindsey said...

Chelsea, your kiddos are all so dang cute. I know you hear that alot but really all of your pictures are just so sweet of them. You do an amazing job with your pictures and you are such a cute mom!

Annie said...

I feel more cheerful already!

Natalie said...

That is adorable. Look how CUTE their hair is! Aren't you glad they cut it off a few months back?! hehe